Thin fonts are very important in doing design!
just keep it save for my resource…..
Typography is a critical aspect of web and graphic design, but finding the right font can often be a challenge. If you’re looking for a quality thin or light font, this post should be an excellent resource for you. Here you’ll find 25 free thin fonts. As always when dealing with freebies, be sure to check the license before using it in your own work.
Those action seem help us faster work with our design.
Take a lot and enjoy
Photoshop actions allow designers and photographers to automate common sequences for increased efficiency. There are countless actions available that can be downloaded for free, and in this post we’ll feature 45 of them. Some of these are individual actions and others are sets that include multiple actions.
We have a set of 6 high resolution (up to 4000 pixels by 3000 pixels) textures available as a free download for our readers! The preview image is shown below, and they can be downloaded at Vandelay Premier. The free textures come with the same license as our premium textures, use them for personal or commercial projects an unlimited number of times.
Mobile applications have become a staple in the bedrock of our futuristic society. There are many catalogs full of both useful and goofy apps for the world to share. These have connected us in ways never before seen and allowed software developers to really push the limits on programming techniques.
Here I’ve collected 30 amazing iOS apps for freelancers. These are useful applications for those working on their own in any field. Tasks can help with time management, processing workload, tasks lists, and so much more!
Awesome tutorials for creating effects in AI, keep it save for easy reading, of course in my database.
User Interface Design Framework
* GUI library – Hundreds vector elements for interface design
* Minimal UI icons set – 260 vector icons for Illustrator
* Styles library – 200 styles to apply in Illustrator
A free User Interface Design tool for Web Designers
• Design faster wireframes and create better mockup deliverables in Illustrator.
• Design usable application interface with hundreds of common GUI elements : just drop them from Illustrator Panels or pick them in the library files.
• Customize easily the vectors GUI elements to your own needs : you can easily resize, color or tweak their appearance.
• Benefit from a consistent UI elements library made by a web designer expert in application interface design.
Reasons To Use Illustrator For Web Design
Quick Tool for Creating Wireframes
Format Text Quickly and Easily
Become an Agile Designer
Focus on Simple, Clean Design
Work Lighter and Faster
So much more info ….